ePoster Presentation Guidelines
Theme: All posters should be related to the Ankle and Foot or Shoulder Joint.
All ePoster presentations are to uploaded in advance. (Deadline: 15th January 2018). Please email the powerpoint slides to email@example.com
Prepare your slide for ePoster presentation
- All presentations must be in PowerPoint format (slides).The ePoster may include text, figures, charts, tables, images, and artwork but an ePoster does not include any audio, video or animation.
- You are asked to prepare a PowerPoint presentation of 4 slides as following:-
- First Slide - Introduction and Hypothesis.
- Second Slide - Research Design and Methods.
- Third Slide - Results.
- Fourth Slide - Discussion and Conclusion.
- Make the slide in landscape orientation. (Portrait orientation will not be displayed properly.) Keep the screen ratio of 16:9. You can make these changes by clicking the page set up tab under the Design heading in menu bar in PowerPoint.
- Use high-contrast colors for lettering and do not place too much text on each page.
- Posters should be designed for clear viewing from a distance of beyond 3' so that they can be viewed by a number of people at the same time.
- To ensure visual effectiveness of your poster, use large lettering and a minimum of text. Make it as self explanatory as possible. Lettering, including figure legends, labelling, symbols & graphs etc, should be large enough to be legible when viewed on a 40” TV screen.
- Use of color can visually enhance your poster. Certain color combinations provide better contrast: Black on yellow; Red on white; Black on orange; Green on white; or Green on black.
On the day of the event:
The sequence of the posters will be emailed to you. The posters will be displayed on 40” TV screen in the area outside the auditorium. You shall be asked to describe the poster in 3 minutes during the lunch session. Be prepared to answer questions by the judges. All E-posters will be displayed during the entire conference in the designated area.